Spa Rajecké Teplice - PREVENTIVE MEDICAL STAY, 6 days and more
PREVENTIVE MEDICAL STAY, 6 days and more
- boarding: half board
- Doctor, 2 treatments a day
Minimum length of stay 5 nights. Your number of nights Calculate
04.01.2020 - 08.04.2020
|Hotel APHRODITE PALACE**** : comfort||178 €||133 €|
|Hotel APHRODITE**** : comfort||143 €||-|
|Vila MARGARÉTA*** : comfort||-||103 €|
|Hotel APHRODITE**** : superior||-||126 €|
|Liečebný dom MALÁ FATRA*** : comfort||118 €||108 €|
* Price per person / stay. 1/1 - single room, 1/2 - double room. A spa fee is not included in the rate
* Length of stay : 5 nights and more
* Check-in: from 14:00 hrs. Check out until 10:00.
THE PRICE OF THE STAY IS INCLUDED:
- 3x accommodation
- 3x half board
- entrance and exit medical check-up (as required by the client)
- 2 treatment procedures per day based on diagnosis and medical examination:
- Classic massage 15 ', 20' underwater massage, Biarritz bath + 20 'dry bath, Pearl bath + dry pack 20', Carbon bath + dry wrap 20 ', Oxygenotherapy 45', Inhala 15 ', Peat 20', Individual rehabilitation 20 ', Reflex back massage 20', Magnetotherapy 20 ', Distant electrotherapy 15', Interference currents 10 ', Short wave diatermia 15', Ultrasound 10 ', Parafango 15', Paraffin 15 ', Gas injections, Bioptron, Solux, Bio-magnetoresonan therapy
- Aphrodite Palace, Aphrodite and Aphrodite Palace Aphrodite Palace ***** have unlimited access to the thermal pools and the sauna world and the hotel fitness.
- guests at accommodation facilities Malá Fatra, Vila Flóra, Vila Margaréta have free access to fitness and 3-hour access to thermal pools, with number of nights = number of entries. Guests staying at our facilities can purchase free access to thermal pools and the Saunas World - Aphrodite standard at 10 € / person / day and patients for € 12.50 / person / day ; Guests staying at the apartments of the accommodation facilities have unlimited access to the thermal pools, the sauna world and the hotel fitness.
OUR TIP: PREVENTIVE MEDICAL STAY is a great alternative to relax at a reasonable price
- Children up to 2.99 years without bed and breakfast free of charge; Baby cot available on request.
- The price of the stay does not include a spa fee of 0,90 € tax per accommodation per person per night
- If you require a specific room, view or balcony, you will be charged EUR 10 per room per night
Natural healing resources are naturally occurring healing waters, peloids, gases and climate conditions that have properties suitable for use in the treatment and prevention. Therapy which uses natural healing resources is called balneotherapy. Natural healing resources in the Spa Aphrodite form the basis for treatments. Its unprecedented scale and diversity concentrated in one place gives the conditions for its comprehensive action on the organism - restoring health and harmony.
Natural healing resources meet the following conditions:
• Due to its chemical composition and physical properties have scientifically proven benefits on human health.
• It can be used in therapy in its natural state or such modification which does not interfere with the healing effects.
• Its application has a positive effect on the human body.
• The resources are hygienically harmless.
Natural healing water:
Thermal water in Rajecké Teplice is classified as naturally healing, moderately mineralized, hypotonic, hydrogen carbonate calcium-magnesium with a temperature of 38 degrees. It treats musculoskeletal disorders, inflammatory diseases of the central nervous system, neuromuscular degenerative diseases and occupational diseases - diseases of bones, joints, muscles and tendons. Not accidentally were the beneficial effects of healing water in Rajecke Teplice discovered already in the 14th century. Today, clients can enjoy its beneficial effects in the form of a whole range of therapeutic treatments - hydrotherapy, balneotherapy, hydro-massage, whirlpool, thermal or carbon baths. The water is also suitable for drinking cures.
Long-term drinking of the 'elixir of youth' creates an alkaline environment in the body, what contributes to effective detoxification and deacidification, what slows down aging of tissues. An ideal composition of the levels of calcium and magnesium in the ratio 2:1 partially covers the daily dose of these vital minerals contributes to the prevention of chronic stress, civilization diseases and has beneficial anti-inflammatory effects on the digestive tract. The presence of natural CO2 in water contributes to better absorption of minerals. Silicon contained in the water is important in the formation of bones and connective tissues, healthy nails, skin and hair. Low content of sodium is also suitable as a prevention of cardiovascular diseases.
Drinking cures - 1.5 liters of water is daily recommended dose – to be taken on empty stomach in the morning, noon and evening before meals.
History: The healing procedure called Drinking cure historically existed in the spa Rajecké Teplice already in the 19-th century. The publication from 1895 presents medical reports "about achieving surprising results of drinking cures of chronic kidney diseases and stomach problems.
Climate conditions which are suitable for treatment: