Bojnice Spa - MEDICAL STAY DYNAMIK, 7 days and more
MEDICAL STAY DYNAMIK, 7 days and more
- full board
- doctor, procedures, swimming pool
Minimum length of stay 6 nights. Your number of nights Calculate
01.05.2020 - 31.10.2020
03.01.2020 - 08.04.2020
09.04.2020 - 14.04.2020
|Liečebný dom LYSEC***||102 €||76 €||93 €||67 €||102 €||74 €|
|Liečebný dom BANÍK***||86 €||74 €||77 €||65 €||85 €||72 €|
|Liečebný dom MIER***||86 €||74 €||77 €||65 €||85 €||72 €|
|Liečebný dom TRIBEČ*** : LD GABRIELA**, LD SLÁVIA***, LD ZOBOR***||-||66 €||-||56 €||-||62 €|
* Price per person / stay. 1/1 - single room, 1/2 - double room. A spa fee is not included in the price
* Length of stay : min. of 6 nights
* Check-in from 12.00, check-out until 10.00.
- full board
- medical examination
- an average of 3 treatments per day based on a doctor's recommendation (treatment from Monday to Saturday)
- consultation with a doctor
- free access to the Water World Complex (a complex of 3 thermal pools, 2 indoor swimming pools from 32 ° C, 32 ° C and one outdoor pool from 34 to 36 ° C throughout the year) for guests staying at Lysec, Mier, and Kľak, Zobor, Lux and Slavia depandance.
- free access to the outdoor swimming pool at LD Baník for guests at the hotel Baník, Gabriela, Tribeč ( if the outdoor pool is out of order, swimming is available in the next outdoor swimming pool)
- there are not 1/1 rooms in LD Lysec, if the guest requests to be accommodated alone in 1/2 bed room, he / she will pay the amount mentioned as 1/1
- Spa fee 1, - € / person / day is paid directly upon arrival at the hotel reception
- In case the guest requests to be accommodated alone in the 2nd bed room, the extra bed is charged at the price of the second bed room: LD Bôrina, Mier, Slávia, Zobor, Klak, Tríbeč, Gabriela 19, - Eur / day, Apartments 39, - Eur / day
- Additional surcharge 50, - € / room / stay and for every change of the room upon request of the client on the spot is charged for the special requirements (selection of a particular room, floor, room orientation, balcony, room next to each other, etc.) stay one-time surcharge 30, - €. The surcharges apply to all treatment houses and all types of stays.
The history of the Spa is closely connected to the history of Bojnice Castle. The first written record of Bojnice thermal springs was found in a document of King Koloman. It dates back to the year of 1113 and is now kept at the Zobor Abbey. In this document the thermal springs in Bojnice are mentioned as fons fervidus (hot springs). As early as that time, the Spa springs were used for healing and curative purposes. Bojnice castle has come a long way in its rich history, from its beginnings at the time of the reign of the King Koloman, through the times of well-known monarchs such as Bela IV, Matúš Čák Trenčiansky, Ján Korvín, the Thurzo and Pálfy families. From among these important feudal landlords, it was Alex Thurzo, a resident of Betlanovce, who founded the Spa in the first half of the 16th century. The first written record about the Bojnice Spa dates back to the year of 1549. Its author, Juraj Werhner, describes it as water tanks with various temperature of water. After the reconstruction of the Spa by Pavol Palffy the document from the year of 1671 says that there were five pools under one roof in the Bojnice Spa. The best bath pool was built up of stone. Other pools were made of wood but they were still stylish and clean. At the turn of the 19th and 20th centuries, the Count of Pálfy reconstructed the castle as well as the Spa. Modern development of the Spa began in the 1930s, when the Spa was owned by reputed businessman Ján Baťa. Bojnice aquired the statute of the spa town on 17 June 1959. Since then, the spa treatment has been provided not only for domestic patients, but also for patients from abroad.
Bojnice Spa lies in the very heart of Slovakia. It is a charming and peaceful spa resort that, thanks to a combination of its geographic location, climate and water composition, provides its guests ideal conditions for the natural curative treatment processes, regeneration, rest and tranquillity. Moreover, it is situated 297 meters above sea level in the eastern part of the Malá Magura mountain range in the Upper Nitra region. The whole area is protected on three sides by mountains with rich broad-leaved and coniferous forests. It has a moderate climate with an average temperature of 9°C and gives 2000 solar days per year . Simply, this is the right place for anyone who is tired of everyday hectic life and who is looking for some peaceful place to rest the body and soul in harmony. Natural thermal springs and the charmimg landscape near Bojnice Castle have been creating such harmony for centuries.
Healing treatment procedures in Bojnice Spa is based on natural healing hydrogen-carbon-sulphate, calcic-magnesium hypotonic thermal water with the temperature from 28 to 52 ºC which rises out of 9 springs with discharge of 40 litres per second from the depth of 1 200 – 1 500 meters. The thermal water improves metabolism and immunologic reactions in cells, function of issues, oxygen supply and thus the general health condition. The healing water has positive influence on vegetative nervous system, particularly on its parasymphatetic part.
Locomotive system diseases:
degenerative (arthritis, lumbago)
inflammatory (advanced osteoathritis, Bechter disease, post inflammatory arthritis)
post injury conditions
conditions after backbone and orthopedic operations
chronic female sexual organs inflammation
after inner genital tract operation condition
after abortion and extra-uterine pregnancy complications
bones, tendons, muscles, blood-vessels and nerves diseases caused by working with pneumatic tools, working with vibrating tools, one-sided overload, noise, toxic chemicals
Diseases of the nervous system
conditions after inflammations of the central and peripheral nervous system
conditions after operations of the nervous system
conditions after vascular cerebral hemorrage (stroke)
Kidney and urinary tract diseases
non-tubercular kidney and urinary tract inflammation, kidney stones, after kidney/urinary tract/prostate operation condition, after kidney transplantation condition
doctors (specialist doctor in internal medicine, balneologist, rheumatologist, orthopedist, surgeon, neurologist, gynaecologist, urologist, specialists in manipulative therapy and acupuncture)
certified rehabilitation nurses with state exam